Dr. Antonio Gil-Moreno (Principal researcher)
Dr. Assumpció Pérez-Benavente (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. José Lúís Sánchez Iglesias (Clinical associated investigator)
Dra. Silvia Cabrera (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Vicente Bebia Conesa (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Natalia Rodríguez Gómez-Hidalgo (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Javier de la Torre Fernández de Vega (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. José Luís Poza Barrasús (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Sabina Salicrú Riera (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Laura Mañalich Barrachina (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Montse Cubo Albert (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Cristina Centeno Mediavilla (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Melissa Bradbury (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Sonia Monreal (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Angel García (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Armando Reques (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Elena Suárez (Clinical associated investigator)
Dr. Mireia Armengol (Clinical associated investigator/resident)
Dra. Eva Colás (Translational associated researcher)
Dr. Melek Denizli (Technician)
Research focus. Clinical Research Lines
CLINICAL ENDOMETRIAL CANCER RESEARCH
- Prospective, randomized study: STELLA1-2 Trial: Transperitoneal vs. Extraperitoneal Approach for Laparoscopic Staging of Endometrial/Ovarian Cancer. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01810874.
- Implementation of radioguided surgery for clinically occult lesions (ROLL) in abdominal recurrences of gynecological tumors.
- MULTISENT study: Ambiespective multicenter study of sentinel node biopsy in initial endometrial cancer.
- Concordance study between morphological techniques and OSNA (one-step nucleic cid amplification) for the detection of lymph node metastases in endometrial carcinoma.
- Preoperative staging of endometrial carcinoma by ultrasound 2D and 3D.
CLINICAL OVARIAN CANCER RESEARCH
- Prospective study: Postoperatory Recovery in Advanced Ovarian Cancer, Fast-Track Protocol vs. Classical Management (PROFAST). ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02172638.
- EDMOCS study in ovarian cancer.
- SIMACEO study: Current Situation of the Management of Epithelial Cancer of the Ovary in initial stages in Spain.
CLINICAL CERVICAL CANCER RESEARCH
- Prospective study of validation of sentinel lymph node detection technique in early cervical cancer (FIGO 2018 stages IA2-IB1-IB2-IIA1).
- Collaborating center in the RACC Trial study (PI: Karolynska Hospital, Sweden): International, Prospective, Randomized comparative study of robotic versus laparotomic radical hysterectomy approach in early cervical cancer.
- Validation of robotic assisted and laparoscopic aortic extraperitoneal lymphadenectomy in recurrences of gynaecologic malignancies.
- Preoperative staging of carcinoma of the uterine cervix by ultrasound 2D and 3D.
CLINICAL RESEARCH IN BENIGN GYNECOLOGY
- Prospective study: Multicentric Comparative Randomized Study of the Single-incision Sling Ajust® Versus Suburethral Transobturator Slings. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01699425
- “A 3 Years Naturalistic Cohort Survey Of Altis® Single Incision Sling System For Female Stress Urinary Incontinence. A post-marketing and multicenter prospective observational cohort study in subjects with female stress urinary incontinence”.
- "Non-interventional study to evaluate quality of life, satisfaction with treatment, use of resources and persistence in treatment in patients with overactive bladder (OAB) who were prescribed Betmiga".
- “Comparative study of polyvinylidene fluoride and polypropylene suburethral-slings in the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence.”
- “Microarray analysis of differentially expressed genes in samples from patients with pelvic organ prolapse.”
Estudio EME: “Estudio epidemiológico sobre la miomatosis uterina en España”.
CLINICAL RESEARCH: MISCELLANEOUS
Prospective study of validation of sentinel lymph node detection technique in early vulvar cancer (early stages FIGO 2009)
- Prospective study of quality of life in patients with BRCA1-2 after risk-reducing adnexectomy.
- Prospective study of quality of life in patients with BRCA1-2 after risk-reducing mastectomy.
- Early detection of preneoplastic tubal lesions to delay ovarian cancer risk-reducing surgery in patients with BRCA1/2 mutations.
- Prospective, multicenter study for the evaluation of the intraoperative HPV test.
- INCIP Study: Cancer in pregnancy
- Randomized, open, multicentric, parallel group and control group clinical trial to evaluate the effect of PAPILOCARE® in the normalization of cytological alterations of the cervix caused by HPV (PALOMA II Clinical Trial).
- Cervical epithelium methylation as a risk marker of progression to HSIL in women with normal cytology and positive HPV.
- Conservative management of high-risk cervical intraepithelial lesions.
- Utility of DySIS® in the diagnosis and management of intraepithelial lesions of the lower genital tract.
- Breast Cancer During Pregnancy (BRCAPRE). ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02102282.